For More Information CONTACT us TODAY @ homeredesign@gmail.com

HOME ReDesign offers Interior Redesigns, Real Estate Staging, Organizational Overhauls, Floor Plan Design & Drafting Services and Holiday & Event Decorating.

Click on one of our Services Below to get more Information

Organizational Overhauls
Floor Plan Design & Drafting Service

Dress Design for Shabby Apple Dresses







THE Shabby Apple is having a design contest and I just had to accept the challenge and add a few ideas my own. I love so many of their beautiful dresses!

My first design stemmed from the idea of a perfectly figure-flattering dress in a delicious shade of Kelly green. While the style whispers of a 50's silhouette with its full skirt, very generous pleating and boat neckline, the bell sleeves and shoulder trimming give it that 21st century edge. I see it with an 'under- cami' to accommodate the wide sleeves and a lined skirt. I could imagine myself living in this dress!

The second screams Marilyn Monroe Wiggle dress but in a gorgeous pattern. Embroidered/French Toile/Amy Butler-esque print...fantastic! A cap sleeve and round neckline with a tie front. Contrasting 'belt' and a slimming pencil type skirt. I love the idea of using brown and blue. This could be stunning!

No comments: