For More Information CONTACT us TODAY @ homeredesign@gmail.com

HOME ReDesign offers Interior Redesigns, Real Estate Staging, Organizational Overhauls, Floor Plan Design & Drafting Services and Holiday & Event Decorating.

Click on one of our Services Below to get more Information

Organizational Overhauls
Floor Plan Design & Drafting Service

Wall Decals



The idea of adding decor to a wall without the commitment of wallpaper or paint is an enticing one. I am loving these new and improved wall decals I am seeing all over but found a company that has blown me away with it's outrageously creative designs. Check out Blik for affordable and unique wall decals. These can be applied to any wall and later safely removed without incident. Perfect for a growing child's bedroom or those who may have commitment issues. I myself, am starting with the chandelier in black and graduating to the Anise.

No comments: